[IP] How'd she manage THAT??

> I have an infected bone in my foot (bit toe). I'll be admitted to the
> hospital on Monday to start on IV antibiotics, then surgery on Tuesday to
> place antibiotic beads in the bone. <snip>
> Jan (and Elvis)
> who are in a whirlwind trying to get ready for several days in the

I get the digest and I'm reading along while hugsy is shaving -- and burst
out laughing!!  He wonders what's going on. Jan, I KNOW this is serious
business - please forgive me - but I wonder HOW you managed to bite your
toe!  Did you need a rabies shot, too?? Thanks for the hilarity - a good
laugh is worth 2 spoons of oatbran - and a lot more fun.  You do know that I
wish you well and positive info for your article. Some people will do
anything to get the job done.
Jan (& Bluda Sue) (errr - Bluda Lot, to you)