[IP] Micro Sof-Sets falling out

ow that I have been using the Micro sof-set now for 7 weeks, I'm
finding that they tend to become loose on the 3rd day and easily fall
out especially since the hot weather has arrived.  Twice now this week

are you using the "tegaderm" tape that comes with the sof sets?  i use the
first over the site then loop the tubing and retape with the second... so i
can get at the disconnect easily but it is very secure.. this works for me..
even in 95 degree wieather in disney world last week never had a problem or
had to change sets too soon.. i never change my tape unless i'm changing the
site, too.. i prep with sticky iv prep too.. hope it helps..