Re: [IP] Re: carrying syringes w/insulin

It's too hot here in GA when in the 90's to keep anything in the car. As
you may know the temp in the car goes alot higher than it is outside. I
keep exras in a small cooler ready to go and if I need to take my insulin I
have a little ice pack to put in the cooler. I don't trust the heat and my
test strips or meters. Also when I am out my service dog carries my extras
in his back pack for me. It is quite handy. His back pack is kept loaded
and in the house..he always goes with so I have a meter, strips and set up
in his bacl pack also. along with an extra inserter.