Re: [IP] Micro Sof-Sets falling out

I am sorry your day was so bad. have your BGs come down? I hope so. I use
the same infusion set as you do and I haven't had any problems with it
coming out. What tape are you using and do you think the inserter is
putting it in far enough for you? Wondering if changing site area would help?
Hope you feel better and got your BGs down. Haven't you been taking your
BGs? I ask because of the Accucheck comment.
Take care ok?