No Subject

Hi Deanna -

I didn't cope very well with my diabetes for the first 10-15 years I had it,
had a lot of crying fits, etc. but now, 28 years after being diagnosed, I
have no complications, have written for Roseanne, worked for David
Letterman, eaten fire on national television and have several of my own
projects in development.  Before I decided to get pregnant, I wouldn't spend
more than 1/2 hour p/day MAX thinking about my diabetes.  In fact, this news
group is the most time I have spent with other diabetics (and I've only been
on it one day!) because I believe enjoying life is more important than
obsessing over your diabetes.   (I joined the group to find a solution to my
tape allergies.  Thanks a lot to everyone who had suggestions - I'm trying
them all!)  I don't know if you would be interested in this, but I found
working with a hypnotherapist helped me.  Good luck.