[IP] Blood in Cannula...Advice?

Sammi wroteL
>  Quick question for anyone currently online

>  noticed I've got blood in the cannula (first time
>  in 8 months of pumping), & I don't want to change it

well how are your bg?  if they are still ok, then why change?  I posted
yesterday that i had blood in mine adn was at work and was gonna have to
change without a shower...but everytime i tested i was in a good range, so I
said heck with it...chnged it when I got home - i did expect a gusher...but
there was nothing..can't even hardly see it today...when in doubt, take it
out...if your bg are ok, fagedaboudit!!!