[IP] Re: Curiosity

I check my non-D child, too. Sadie is 7 months old now and doesn't even
flinch. I always do her toes, and it's usually twice a month. So help
me, she WILL NOT go through what my son went through before he was dx'd.
Stupid pediatrician...........anyway, we didn't know the symptoms, no
family history. As soon as she is old enough, I intend to have her tested
for the Prevention Trials, too.

Allison

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99