Re: [IP] carrying syringes w/ insulin

Kathie wrote:

<<I used a humalog insulin pen before going on the pump.  I understood it as
once I put the pen in my purse, it was good unrefrigerated for 30 days
weather I used it or not.>>

Guess I'll have to contact Lily to see what the life expectancy of a Humalog
Pen is.  My CDE told me as long as it wasn't opened, it was good until the
expiration date.  Opened and used, it was good for 30 days.

Assimilated with Max 5/15/2000 and LOVING it!