Re: [IP] Diabetes and Anxiety

Deanna asked:

<<And please don't assume I'm being mean or cold here, because I'm just
trying to relate, and relax more about dealing with diabetes, but do most
pumpers out there have careers or is diabetes their career?? >>

I have a "career" and it's not diabetes.  While I believe in being prepared,
having a spare set or batteries in your purse is not in any way being
obsessive.  I also always carry sweet tarts since I don't want to get low
and have to hunt for something to eat.  I don't consider this obsessive
either.  Just practical.  And I don't sit around and worry that I might get
low, if I do, I handle it.  BTW I'm the Municipal Clerk for the city I live
in, a very demanding job.

Assimilated with Max 2/15/2000 and LOVING it!