Re: [IP] the pump is a machine and I am human

to Jackie P:

I wish that i would have been involved with pumpers along time ago. You
have certainately made my day and have encouraged me a great deal. Thank
you so much. Like most long term situations it does take time and a
commitment to makes things happen. you have given me the push i needed to
be as agressive as i need to be reguarding my pump and my hgA1's
thanks.....Mark