[IP] Re: carrying syringes w/insulin

Thanks! :)
Our supplies are in a zippered bag kept under a seat and so far,
no problems in almost 4yrs. It's pretty mild here most of the
time (cool but not cold, warm but not hot.) Not sure I would do
this where temps are very extreme though. Maybe I *shouldn't*
keep this stuff in the car but I figure the odds of our
forgetting stuff are a lot greater than the odds of the stuff
being harmed out there. I just like being prepared for things
because Murphy's Law seems to prevail at our house. ;)

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html