[IP] Re: supplies

My daughter does have a fanny-pack type bag (that can also be
used as a small purse w/strap) with all her supplies, snacks,
glucose, etc in it that she keeps with her the majority of the
time (although sometimes she does forget it.) I don't keep a
meter in my purse because it is small and I carry no diaper bag
(have a diaper changing kit in each car for that - surprised?
LOL) except for long outings or if we'll be too far from the car.
I have some humalog pens - can those be kept in cars? If so,
maybe I will put one in each car bag and maybe my purse as well
(daughter has one in her bag.) Sometimes I wish there were
individually wrapped, disposable, all-in-one, one-time use, thin
credit-card size meters for keeping in cars, wallets, pockets,
purses etc, then I could keep one in my purse, just in case. ;)

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html