Re: [IP] Re: finding Endo's

> We use a military peds endo who is WONDERFUL! I can add him, just
> don't know how helpful it will be.

Sure, just put in the comments that he is military and which base.
There are quite a few military pumpers on the list. Even if the doc
is not available for the public, he would certainly have colleagues
in the community so his phone number would be valuable for someone in
the area looking for a pump doc.