Re: [IP] Meters in the car

I have found that the best way to travel around home is to put my wonderful
little Dex in my purse. Now when I am traveling of course, I keep in my
purse, the meter, insulin, box of HiC grape drink.  In my carryon I have the
extra pump, supplies etc.  The meter, the strips and the insulin stay just as
cool as I do in the AC.  I do not carry batteries, tenders, etc., with me
around town as I can get home it I need to in fairly good time.  I always
keep a couple boxes of HiC in the car, in the choir loft, in the choir room
and in my husbands van.  I am NEVER without my juice.  It is 26 grams of Cho
and that works perfectly to bring me back to normal.  Jackie P