Re: [IP] (no subject)

On 2 Jun 00, at 11:26, Michael wrote:

> > I have some urgent questions.  If anyone has a child who uses the
> > classic infusion sets with the Minimed please email me direct.
>
> What is a "classic" infusion set.
>
> MiniMed lists:
> SofSet Ultimate (standard set) w/wo QR
> SofSet Micro (short set)         Silhouette
> Polyfin Bent Needle w/wo wings, w/wo QR
> Michael

Disetronics lists:

   Tenders
   Rapids  and
   Classics

http://www.disetronic-usa.com/products/infusion.html

the Classics are a bent needle set with or without "wings", to prevent
needle rotation.  Soon there will be the "Ultraflex", a teflon catheter
which inserts at a 90 degree angle, along with the Rapids with a
disconnect.     :>)

George