[IP] a short brag

I hope you all dont mind a short brag from a very proud Mom.  Kevin had 5th
grade awards assembly today and took home a mit full! WE are very proud.
The list is:

1.  President's Physical Fitness Award (many got)
2.  Most improved award for Gym. (big Trophy)
3.  Best All Around Consort Student. (for chorus)
4.  Math Olympiad Recognition award. (certif)
5.  #1 Math Olympiad Recognition award for 5th Grade. (trophy)
6.  First Place on the Science Olympiad.  (pin and certif)

(both Olympiads are National test Awards...these are #1 for his class)

7.  Stock Market Award. (2 teams of 4 won)  Kevins team got 31st place out of
about 1600 teams in Virginia.

8.  No "yellow slip" award. (many got this if you didnt break any rules)

Needless to say, we are really proud. And many of his friends didn't know
what a "brainiac" he was. It was cute! He has come a long way from struggling
with shots lastyear to a confident young man with a pump! (which he proudly
wore on his pants)

Mom to Kevin