[IP] Re: upplies in car?

We've never had any problems with any of our meters, at any time
of year. (We live in WA state.)

Sammi said:
I've wanted to do this (keeping a meter in the vehicle as opposed
to always
remembering to bring it along), but I've always been told that
get too extreme in an automobile for a meter & strips to "live
comfortably.  Are there any particular meters that are not so
temperature-sensitive, that will withstand extremes & still
function well?

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb