[IP] curiosity, reply

Holly, we have another adult daughter with D, diagnosed at age 10.  When our
youngest at age 5 exhibited signs of thirst, heavy urination, tummy aches -
we feared the worst so took her in to her pediatrician.  So, we basically
knew and had the doc. confirm it.  It could have taken someone else much
longer to spot the symptoms without our experience.  As it is, Summer was
diagnosed extremely early, and had a 2 yr. honeymoon - nice while it lasted.
Holly (too)