[IP] Re: Carrying supplies w/insulin

I carry all my stuff in a Freedom Express Bag. It has room for my
glucometer, strips, lancets, mulitple vials of insulin, syringes, my spare
Disetronic pump, a weeks worth of infusion sets and cartridges,skin prep,
glucagon kit, glucose tabs, etc. Of course, being a 49 year old male from
the South, I feel like an idiot carrying what I'm sure others deem a purse,
but who cares? Heh heh. It works and that's all I'm interested in.