Re: [IP] carrying syringes w/ insulin

> I always carry a bottle of insulin and a syringe with my meter just
> in case.
There is plenty of insulin in your pump, even if it is "EMPTY". The
luer lock area of the pump syringe holds over 20 units and the tube
holds another 20 units (long tube) -- that is a bunch. You can draw
the insulin out of the leur lock by simply unscrewing the connection
an putting in a standard insulin syringe (try it). The insulin in the
tube can be accessed the same way or you can simply undo the leur
lock, draw some air into the pump syringe, reconnect and put it back
in the pump.