[IP] Tape allergies

Hi Kathy -

I'm sorry, I mis-wrote when I put together my profile.  I tried skin
barriers so that I could use transparent tape (didn't work) and am now
trying to find something that I'm not allergic to that will help the paper
tape stick.  I have red hair with VERY white skin that breaks out in hives
if I look at it wrong.  I'm often surprised that it's agreed to stay on my
body this long.  Anyway, I can't clean my sites with anything beforehand
because I then have a reaction to even the paper tape.  My skin tolerates
the paper tape for two days...after that the bumps and itching begin.  Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated...Is there anyone out there using
paper tape?  If so, how do you keep the infusion set stuck in you?  Thanks a

"most things like skin prep are  to protect your skin from the adhesive not
make the adhesive stick better, iv prep however makes it stick better."