Re: [IP] Basal:Bolus Ratio

>I've heard the "norm" is roughly a 50:50 (or 40:60) ratio between the
>total daily amounts of basal and bolus insulin.  Brian is more like

I have 10.7 units for basal and take around 35 units a day so I also don't
fit into that nice 50:50 ratio. I'm ona 1:3 ratio for basal to bolus. I
react alot to carbs and need larger meal boluses to compensate and keep me
at  "normal" bg levels. Everyone has their own ratio:) Differences are the
only norm in diabetes:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040   Bete SA
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein