Re: [IP] carrying syringes w/ insulin

Since this has changed into a list of what we carry, to my Humalog Pen and
needles add:

A set change w/IV Prep, meter and testing equipment, batteries, carb
counting book, calculator, booklet to write info down on, and a few rolls of
sweet tarts.

I always carried a meter with testing equipment before pumping so the only
things I've added to that is the pumping stuff.

Assimilated with Max 5/15/2000 and LOVING it!