[IP] Re: carrying insulin with syringes

I am wondering why one needs to actually carry insulin  (refrigeration???)
when pumpers have an instant supply of it right in their pump.  just a
syringe would suffice, yes?

whose daughter leaves today for a disneyland trip (1 day at park) with girl
scouts and whose supplies do not include insulin in the vial.  just an extra
cartridge and a syringe or two. but extra sils/batteries and IV preps and
two meters,  etc. etc. will accompany her.