[IP] A-34 alarm

Hi guys,

Yesterday Kevin told me his pump alarm went off about 5 times at school.  The
reading was A-34.  He looked at the alarm card and saw that number wasn't
showing but did a self test anyway and then went off one more time. He did
one more self test and it hasn't gone off since.

When we changed his site the other day, I cleaned the screw with the brush
and was noticing it was a smooth run over the screw.

Has anyone else had this reading and could the sticking screw be the problem?
        I am going to call MM this morning.

Thanks, Linda