Re: [IP] Finding Endo's

On 2 Jun 00, at 6:55, email @ redacted wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get a list of endo's in the Philadelphia and
> surrounding areas that are experienced with the pump?

You can go to the IP webpage
And enter "191" for the zip code for Philadelphia.  There's only one
listing though in Philadelphia.  Surely there is more than one pump
doc in Philadelphia!

This is an URGENT CALL for everyone to get those doctors listed
on our webpage.  If you need help in posting your doctor's name,
write to me or HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

George Lovelace