[IP] What's good for the Goose

Just a little web page I found on Children with diabetes. (I didn't ever
grow up either). Ask your doc what he would do and here is the answer: See
children with diabetes feature article about health care professional's
treatment of their diabetes. Not reproduced here because of attachmentphobia
(fear of opening attachments). My psychiatrist asked me what I felt he
should do about his diabetic 11 year old niece. I told him go to a ped endo
to see about pumping, sure enough she now has a pump.