[IP] FW: MMWR Vol. 49 / No. 21

This week's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) contains an article
regarding prevalence of CVD risk factors among American Indians and Alaska
Natives -- one of which is DM.  MMWR is available online to the public at no
charge.

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.