Re: [IP] the pump is a machine

AMEN! Sara as always you words are inspiring and so true ..:-) I have had my
slacker years I think .. just starting to get back on the horse .. I use to
think if I pretended I did not have diabetes it would somehow work itself out
.. WELL as we all know ..lots of nueasea and several Red Cheeks later < my
face gets very red with my highs > I decided I guess I, ME better fix this ..
So on my way back up and to those to I wave hello and hope to see you at the
top. Julie P.