Re: [IP] Curiousity

not so much to spot check them, but i do do it and they have been tested by
the diab prevention trial and are to be retested this yr.
they lost my sons' test the first time but my middle daughter tested neg.
i want to be tested this yr also.
my son is the only one who gets bs out of the normal range and although i
have brought this to the attention of two different drs (actually three the
endo too) no one has taken this seriously. he did have an a1c done that read
a 2.2 which i believe is an error but this was 2 yrs ago.

i have even done random checks on my granddaughter who is now 2 1/2 yrs old.

mom to
Maria 21 graduating college this year
Jonathan 15  adhd and bipolar
Veronica 14 my helping hand
Alisha 10  add dx 2-2-98 pumping since 1-6-00
and grandma to
Paige 2 1/2 my little sunshine