[IP] Re: Curiosity

I do spot checks on my 6 non-D children every once in a while. A
couple of them have shown 160's after a meal here or there but
most of the numbers are much lower than that (esp the fasting

Holly asked:
I am curious as to how many parents spot check their non-D
children?  Our family practice Dr. has told us to spot check our
2 y/o because of recurrent thrush.  The first fasting he did he
was 58.  1 hour after a meal he was 140.  I don't think he feels
Alex has it, but for us just to watch for it.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"God teaches the birds to make nests, yet the nests of all birds
are not alike." Duwamish proverb