[IP] Re: Curiosity

I do spot checks on my 6 non-D children every once in a while. A
couple of them have shown 160's after a meal here or there but
most of the numbers are much lower than that (esp the fasting
bg's.)

Holly asked:
I am curious as to how many parents spot check their non-D
children?  Our family practice Dr. has told us to spot check our
2 y/o because of recurrent thrush.  The first fasting he did he
was 58.  1 hour after a meal he was 140.  I don't think he feels
Alex has it, but for us just to watch for it.

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html