[IP] carrying syringes w/ insulin

Just wondering if other pump users carry syringes w/ insulin where ever they
go. Tonight my daughter got a no delivery alarm and ended up changing the
site as a precaution. We were at home so it was not a problem but I was
wondering what I would do if I was out with her for the night and I didn't
have a site change with us. Do most folks always carry supplies no matter
where you go? I am wondering if I have become too relaxed now that we are
using the pump!!
                          Just interested in how others do things. Thanks,
Laurie (mom to Marlee 11 yrs and pumping for a month)