Re: [IP] Curiousity

At 09:08 PM 6/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >I am curious as to how many parents spot check their non-D children?

Our pediatrician has never recommended this.  I was a little worried when
my 3 year old started wetting the bed a lot, but she had no other Big D
symptoms.  Turned out it was drinking diluted juice before bedtime that
caused the problem.

My endo's never recommended it either, and he is quite familiar with and
fond of our children.  When I told him about my bedwetting-related worries
he suggested I test her urine.

Then again, my children have never had recurrent thrush.