[IP] test and anniversary

I had my last A1C done, and it came back a bit higher than before, but still
in the good control range.  It was 6.6%, my one prior was 5.75, next prior
was 5.45, and first before pump was 8.9%!  So I am not griping!  Its still
good, but I thought my control was better, so have retested my basals and
made some changes.  Hopefully this will help, and now with good weather, I
can get some much needed exercise and lose some weight.
Also, tomorrow is my one year pumping anniversary, so hubby and I are taking
off from work and going to Ohio and Sea World etc., for a few days!  So
Happy Anniversary to me, I feel sooooo gooood thanks to my good old blue
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.