Re: [IP] foot neuropathy

Mark, have you tried rubbing with Capsaicin Cream, the pepper cream which
came out on the market several yrs. ago.  It was prescription but not now.
Be sure to wear a rubber glove when applying it.  It does not want to wash
off your hands and it is "not good" to rub anything other than your feet with
that hand.  Get the picture?  I also doubled my Elavil from 25 to 50 mg. and
that helped a lot.  Jackie P