Re: [IP] School Truancy Problems

Dear Michael,

We live in Pennsylvania. Our school district has always been very
accommodating on everything thus far, it must be a state mandated
issue.  Our endo even wrote a letter at the beginning of the school
year to be put in Noah's file to cover times when he may be tardy for
school due to diabetes related problems.  I am still awaiting a phone
call from a school administrator to get some answers and for
direction on who to take this up with.