[IP] Re: Accu-check: Advantage or Comfort Curve

Recently Mark asked:

>Having never used the Accu-Chek Complete Meter I have 2 questions.
>1.) Which test strip is perferred over the other?

The Comfort Curve is preferred by me. YMMD (yeah, I know, last letter should
be a "V," but the correct word in the phrase is "differ," not "vary"!
[Grumble, grumble, grumble; mutiny, mutiny, mutiny {any other Frieberg fans
out there? <oops, there I go with the parentheses again; sorry!>}]).

>2.) Which test strip requires LESS blood for an accurate test?

CC is supposed to require less, and that seems definitely true for me. I
like 'em. I think you're more likely to get the right amount of blood into
the strip with them, too. I wish the new Precision Ultra (is that the name?
brain is starting to collapse here!) used that kind of strip.

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."