[IP] Re: Gorilla excretions

Recently Ruth mentioned:

> so tincture of snot is just fine by itself.

...and I immediately wondered how a new list member would react to reading
this   :-)    "What kind of group _is_ this?!"

Sorry, don't mean to cast dispersions, and all of us long-time readers
(meaning more than a couple weeks in computer time, I suppose) know what is
meant, but it just made me giggle when I came across it. (And the thought of
a 53-year-old man sitting at his desk giggling at his computer screen is
probably one that should not be indulged in...).

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."