Re: [IP] Re: male diabetic reproductive question-follow up

I am so thankful that your friend is alive.. My brother in law age 45 had
an aortic aneurysm 1 and 1/2 yrs ago. It dissected all the way down and
after hours and hours of surgery he died.,

back on topic..I suggest men with impotency problems have thier
testosterone levels checked. My hubby was having problems and the doc
checked his levels and he was no longer making testosterone. He is now on
replacement patch. he also has some vascular valve problems which cannot be
fixed.  There are many reasons for impotency problems. A good urologist
will be able to help find the cause(s) this applies to both non diabetics
and diabetics