Re: [IP] Dx-ing T-2 with HbA1c

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for posting the number of 126 that the ADA has set. When I was
writing the note all of a sudden my brain couldn't remember the number! So
that is why I didn't post it because I didn't want to post a wrong number.
Brain fog I guess.
I was told (maybe told wrong) that a BG taken 2 hours after eating in a non
diabetic should be no more than 150. Is this correct or was I given wrong