Re: [IP] A1Cs

If Andrea has room for more topics of research, you might suggest food combinations and how they affect blood glucose response.

A researcher here at UTSW says you'll get a flatter response when you:
     - eat low starch veggies only with protein OR with starchy veggies
     - eat starchy veggies only with low starch veggies
     - eat fruit by itself
     - drink fluids 15 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, never with meals
Of course, this rules out chicken 'n' dumplings or turkey and dressing, so I don't know how closely I can manage this protocol!!