[IP] Ditto on the Mixing Issue

We went against the "there's no reason it should work" advice from our team
and we are glad we did!  Jackie has been getting 3-4 days again out of each
site for the last 2 months that we've been doing it.  The best part was when
I told our endo that we had tried mixing successfully-- he just shrugged his
shoulders, said "that's great..how do you spell Velosulin?"  and then wrote
us a script (so I  could get insurance to cover it).  This was big from a
Doc who's arm I practically had to twist off to give Jackie the pump!!

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8 1/2yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99