[IP] Update on microalbumin for Jackie and a couple of more questions

I received several notes asking for an update on what happened with Jackie's
follow-up urine test for microalbumin levels.  (As background for
others--she was showing higher than normal levels after less than 2 years of

The second test (a first AM sample) was 12.1 which is 1/2 the first number
and within the normal range.  So--that's the good news!!  Now I am wondering
though: 1) Should we still request a 24-hour sample test?  2) Does the fact
that her mid-morning test was out of wack  mean that there is a propensity
for a problem that I need to learn more about?

Connie Fontaine
mom/coach for Jackie, 8 1/2yrs, dx 5/98, pumping since 7/29/99