[IP] Moving from California to Virginia

Hello Everyone,

I could use some help.  I currently live in the SF Bay Area and I am with
Kaiser of No. California.  It has been wonderful!  But now I am off to the
other end of the U.S. and will be moving to Burke, Virginia (D.C. suburbs -
Fairfax Co.)at the beginning of August.  As I am sure many other diabetics
have experienced, my greatest fear is health coverage and connecting with
good doctors.  Has anyone had experience at either the Burke Kaiser or
Springfield Kaiser?  I would love info. on Drs etc.

Also, has anyone transferred membership with Kaiser before?  I'm not sure
whether to cover myself when I first arrive through COBRA benefits or to
apply for their individual standard plan which I'm afraid I may be rejected
for because of a pre-existing medical condition.

Any help or feedback appreciated!

pumping almost 1 yr. now!