[IP] Solved the bubble problem

Well the last two sites I changed on my daughter I tried something new that I
found on the MiniMed site about bursting bubbles and it works great!    If I
am not mistaken the URL is

By creating the vacuum in the air space I haven't seen any bubbles in the
tubing for a total of 4 days.  Not only that, when you fill the reservoir,
later you see lots of bubbles in it, and I hardly see any at all.  They are
tiny and very few.  Glad to know this works for us.  Try it and see what
happens.  I did notice that it is quite hard to pull the plunger back with
quite a vaccum.  Once you get past that point, all goes well.  Then again I
may have taken out too much air.    We use the 3ml reservoirs and it said
take out 3cc of air in the vial. Would that be the same amount?  Good luck.

Lord Bless you, Tracy
Wife to Doug
Mom to two girls
Amy 12
Natalie 2- --Pumping as of 2/18/2000
and baby due in January 2001
May today be the day they find a cure for Diabetes
Jer. 29: 11