Re: [IP] Dx-ing T-2 with HbA1c

I grew up in Lafayette, IN.  While there I saw Dr.
Shannon Oats at Arnett Clinic.  She was a wonderful
endocronologist.  She was encouraging, supportive, and
cared about my well being.  I have a couple other
names if you are interested.  Let me know.

Jake
(26, So.CA, Disetronic for 1 year, Type-1 for 8 years)