[IP] Mixing Insulins

You don't need testimonials Just Ask your Doc If the patient is right and
the book is wrong or Jan, for you The patient's wife is right the tests are
wrong. I never did any lab work in my office. Its a waste of space and
technician's time. A1c isn't done by the hospitals in our area either, they
are "Send Outs" because the methodology is too complex for the lab to do
properly. If your doctors figured it out they would see that they loose
money doing in office lab work.