Re: [IP] Accu-check Advantage or Accu-check Comfort Curve Test Strip

In a message dated 6/1/00 7:53:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> The comfort curve will be your best friend with this machine.  I have no
>  confidence level using the regular strip

I have had an accu-check advantage meter for 8 years now.  In the last 6 mos
or so I have had nothing but problems with advantage strips. Recently I
changed to accu-check comfort curve strips and they are working fine.  I also
received an accu-check complete meter free when I received my pump.