[IP] Cure

I understand your frustration but during the Holocaust nobody got insulin.
If you were diabetic you were defective so you died. It was cheaper than
putting you in a cattle cars  and sending you to some god forsaken corner of
Poland. BTW. There is no current evidence that the complications will cease
after transplant but then again, its too soon to rell. It doesn't reverse in
rats but we can also cure cancers in rats. If we only were rats. Well, I
guess some of might think we are.