Re: [IP] Important Lesson Learned

  I give myself a shot of insulin...  I was wondering if there is a reason
  not using a shot to get the BGs down rather then letting this go on and on
  and then bottom out?

Very simple, she didn't have a syringe with her as she left the medical bag
at home.  When I got home and chnaged everything out, that should have done
the trick.  Still not sure why it didn't....

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.7 years & Jarred, 9